– What? – I need to kiss you! – Oh, oh! I’m supposed to put it on. – Are you insane?
– Hold on. – What have you been doing this whole time!?
– Hold on! I’ve been just been smelling it! – Ah, good day everyone, and welcome to today’s video, which has been a very highly, highly requested video. – I’m, I’ve been ripping my hair out for the past six months! – Out of excitement!
– These are the only tweets I get! – Oh, well. Say goodbye to those tweets! -Bye
-Because the “Chapstick Challenge” is finally here (Joey imitating echo of ‘here’) Um, so we have a bunch of different types of chapsticks, and Daniel and I are going to be kissing each other and trying to guess what chapstick is on the other’s lips. – Oh gorgeous! – Oh. – Taste what you.. taste like. – Huh? – I don’t know. – Anyways, a huge thank you to Best Fiends for actually sponsoring this video. So you can go and thank them. Um.. I have told you this before but I am absolutely.. positively! Obsessed with this game. I actually just shot something really freaking cool with Best Fiends. Uh, so that will be coming out soon and I’ll tell you more about that. But, let’s get into a little clip of me playing the game and explaining what it is all about because you’ll be obsessed. Okay, so, basically, Best Fiends is a puzzle-battle game with a ton of characters that you can collect and build a team with in order to defeat the evil, bad slugs. And there’s actually a new quest out for the fan favorite character, Gene. Which is open to Level 100 or higher, um, and if you do that, you’ll win gold and diamonds. But also, guys, on July 10th, there is a free gift that will be given out if you play on that day, so make sure you play and collect your free gift. Uh, and, also, I’m Level 150 and I’m curious what level you guys are, so make sure you guys tweet me, uh, screenshots of the level you’re on because I’m really curious, and I’m probably gonna be really jealous if anyone is further than me. Okay, let’s get on with the video. Shall we? We shall. – Alright! Well Daniel, are you ready to get into the Chapstick Challenge? – I guess. Ready as I’ll ever be. – That’s right. – Um, so I guess we’ll just put these all in a bag, and then you’ll just reach in, put it on your lips, and then I’ll close my eyes and kiss you. ‘Kay? – Okay. – Alright, let’s do it. – Wait! I’m.. I’m the mole rat? – We.. switch off. – Oh, Okay. – Oh my God, there’s a chocolate flavor! – Ugh. – I’m excited for that one. Okay. You pick first. You know, I’ve done this challenge before with Miranda so, you’re not the first one.
– Wow. – I’m pretty sure you guys got through like, one or two. – That’s true. Then she just like, forced it into my mouth. – Oh my god.
– Actually, I forced it into her mouth. – Quiet. Quiet! So many to choose from! Okay. Okay. Okay. Oh no! Shut your eyes! You’re cheating! Oh, a classic! A classic. – Ooh, I love a good classic lip balm. – Let’s see… – You know, speaking of lip balm, I used to eat this stuff, so I would say I’m a chapstick connoisseur of the sorts.
-Wait. – Did you get Lip Smackers? I would eat those, oh my God! – I don’t know if I did actually get Lip Smackers, but the watermelon and the blueberry *slurping noise* *slurping noise* – Okay. This is a.. this is a cl- Did you hide the chapstick? Can I open? – What? – I need to kiss you! – Oh, oh! I’m supposed to put it on. – Are you insane?
-Hold on. – What have you been doing this whole time!?
-Hold on! I’ve been just been smelling it! Alright. – Okay. – Oh, wait, keep your eyes closed! – Okay. – Where am I?
– Where are you? You open your eyes and there’s an old man!
– Give me a big old kiss! Oh no! The tricks! Okay. – Okay! I’m giving you a kiss!
– I’m nervous! – Oh! our first on-screen– no, our second on-screen kiss.
– No, we’ve had many times already. – But, like, this is..
– Okay I don’t like closing my eyes because I can’t see where your lips are.
– I’m nervous! – Okay. Just stay still, I’ll come for you.
– Okay. – No, why’d you lick your lips? You’re not going to be able to, like, taste-
– Okay! Okay! – Hey. Hey! – Hey! – Git! – Okay
– Okay. – Shut your mouth! Shut your big teeth!
– Okay. Okay. – Come on.
– Oh! This is an original. This is watermelon! This is what I used to always eat. Yeah.
– No. – Bitch, where? What!? – Sprite! – Ohh. – Sprite, that’s citrus! – Mhm.
– Sorry! – It definitely doesn’t taste like Sprite, but that’s okay.
– No. It tastes like plastic! – All right. My turn next. – What!? Are you kidding me? Wow! I didn’t even know this was a flavor! – Oh God, I’m nervous. – Can they see? Oh, that focus is bad. They can probably see. – The suspense is killing me. – Okay. Oh, wow, this is not the color I was expecting it to be.
– Okay. – Oh gosh, why isn’t it coming out? Ugh! There we go. Alright.
– Okay. Oh god, I’m nerved! -Woaah! – I’m nerved!
– Okay. – I have nerve damage. – This, does not taste like the flavor it’s supposed to be.
– Oh no! – But it tastes, better.
– Alright. Shut up and kiss me! – It tastes like something else. I’ll explain it after. I’m getting a nice.. Alright. Ready? – Okay. – It tastes like something totally different. – Okay. If it’s not this, I’m gonna be so mad. – Okay. – It’s either a.. Oh god. – Think about it boy. What is it? – Well, now you’ve got me confused, because you said it tasted like something- – Okay, just answer. – Tootsie Roll. – No! But that’s what it tastes like, doesn’t it?! – What was it!?
– It tastes like a Tootsie Pop! – It’s frickin’ Reese’s! That’s-
– Oh, that’s the devil! These are my favorite! You guys know that! – Mhm. – Ew, it’s orange! – I know! Not the color I expected- Oh. You took a chunk out. Chunky funky.
– Oh, would it- – That’s going to ruin your.. taste now! – No.
– Yes. Ooh, interesting. – Ooh, why is it interesting? I can’t wait to taste an interesting flavor on your lips. – Quiet!
– Quiet. – I don’t know how to do this. Oh. There it is. Gorgeous. Okay. Ready? Lay it on me!
– Okay. – That was fruity!
– Mhm? – Fruity Pebbles! – Why am I shutting my eyes? – Wait. That was real- it’s really good! – Do you need another kiss? – No, I need a hint. – Um.. – Give me a category. – Like, the brand? – Yeah, like-
– Skittles. – Skittles! – No, it’s– it’s a flavor of Skittles. – What? Tropical Skittles? – No, it’s like, one of the Skittles. – Oh. Oh!
– Trust me, I was very angry because it was a replacement of my favorite flavor within the past couple years. – Is it a blue? – No! They haven’t changed the blue. There is no blue. Think original colors. – Okay! I didn’t realize that- – Original colors are the only color that they’ve ever changed in the past, like, two or three years. – Orange! – They can’t change orange. Dumbo.
– Green! Blue! – Green. – Green? They changed green?
– Yeah, they changed it from lime, and now it’s green apple. Trash.
– It’s green apple. – It’s green apple!
– Are you kidding? – So, yes.
– That’s stupid. You got it wrong. – Have you gotten any right?
– No! – We haven’t gotten any right! – Well because I have the crappy chocolate orange thing! Reese’s. Lies. – My lips are getting bigger by the minute.
– Oh, this is a good one. Joey: *laughs* yeah, slowly increasing.(Daniel: because I’m putting on so much chapstick.) Okay. This is a good one. Daniel: Hungry, hungry horse. (Joey: Oh, yes. You should be able to guess this one.) Okay. Joey: Put it aggressively on my lips. Oh, it has a very odd… (Daniel: Oh, no.) odd taste. (You pick the worst chapsticks.) Okay, ready? You’ll be able to get this one. If you don’t win this, then there’s something wrong. Daniel: Wait, I didn’t even get your lips, you–you’re like a…suckerfish, like… Okay, let me–okay, shut your mouth. Joey: Let me apply some more. Some more. Daniel: Is this you? (Joey: Yes! Give it a kiss.) Joey: Come on! (Daniel: Icebreakers.) B*tch, where? Daniel: What is it? Joey: It’s Coca-Cola. Daniel: None of these taste like what they are! (Joey: This does.) Okay, you know what, that one does. Joey: Yeah, it does, so. Daniel: Okay, give me. Joey: This was supposed to be an easy one for you. Daniel: Okay, if you can’t get this one, there’s no hope for any of us. Okay, put that snake in its cage. (Joey: *laughs*) Joey: Okay. (Daniel: And dry your lips off, harlot.) Ooh! This one’s yummy. (Daniel: You got it.) Daniel: It’s a drink. Joey: *laughs* (mimics Daniel) (Daniel: It’s a drink.) It’s a drink? Daniel: It’s a drink. Joey: A fruity drink. Fanta! Daniel: Yes! (Joey: *gasps*) Wow! (My first point!) Mowie wow. Alright, give me one that I am gonna get. Joey: Alright, this is going to be my last one, and then you’ll have your last one next. Ready? Alright, close them eyes, boyo. Ooh. Oh, it’s this one, by the way. Okay, here you are. Get. (Daniel: Oh, I can’t even smell it! Sniff it.Sniff it.) I honestly thought this would be a–a different flavor on my lips, just like all the rest of these. I don’t know why I’m still not shocked. (Daniel: *laughs*) Daniel: My senses are dull. Joey: I don’t know if you’re going to be able to get this, but let’s try. Oh my God, you have, like, a white fluff on your face. Okay. Ready? Come here, boy. Daniel: Is it fruity? Joey: No. Daniel: Is this Cookies ‘N Cream? Joey: What? That’s not even an option! It’s IceBreakers. (Daniel: IceBreakers?) I’m real confused. I don’t understand. Daniel: I’ve been waiting for the Cookies ‘N Cream this whole time; I know it’s in there. Joey: I don’t think there’s Cookies ‘N Cream in here. Daniel: Oh. *laughs* There is not Cookies ‘N Cream in here. (Joey: Okay) Joey: This is the last one. (Daniel: What the heck?) I’ve already won, basically. Daniel: You’re trash! Joey: *laughs* But let’s see if I can get two points. Daniel: No, sir. Okay, if you don’t get this–’cause I feel like you drank this as a kid. ‘Cause it’s gross. Joey: Oh. Daniel: His mom let him have soda. My mom was, like, “Daniel, no. Water and orange juice.” Joey: *laughs* (Daniel: I would drink like glasses of orange juice.) Aw, is that why you love orange juice? (Daniel: Yeah.) Aw. That’s cute. Daniel: Ew, I want to throw up. This is so gross. Joey: What? Where did you get this? Daniel: In the bag–in the magic carpet bag. Joey: The magic bag. Daniel: Okay. Come here. Open your mouth. *laughs* I’m kidding. Joey: Root beer! Daniel: Yes! Thank God you got it. Joey: That was delicious. Um. Well, *laughs* I hope you guys enjoyed this video of us kissing and licking chapstick off of each other’s lips Uh, if you did, please give it a big ole’ thumbs up. Uh, if it gets 100 thousand likes, we will read f– *chokes* Daniel: Oh my God, you just burped in my face. Joey: We will read fanfiction. Daniel: No, I don’t want to do that, because that is sick. Sick, perverted…somebody was sending me clips the other day and I was like… Joey: Clips? (Daniel: Like, oh.) What do you mean “clips”? Daniel: Not clips, little screenshots. Clips. And it was like, it was like…sexy. Joey: Mm. Well, we’ll read it. Uh, and that’s all for today. I will see you all next time. Good damn bye!